At Econogard Services Limited we take your privacy very seriously. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the GDPR legislation in the UK.
Full name of legal entity: Econogard Services Ltd.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Unit 6 Burlington Park, Station Road, Foxton, Cambridge, CB22 6SA.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If there is a change to your personal information at any time, please contact us at email@example.com so we can update our records accordingly.
What information we collect
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us and our products and when you purchase goods and services from us. The personal data we process includes:
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Career information such as job title and business address;
- Your payment and delivery details;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and function (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
How we collect data
We collect data in the following ways:
- When you complete the online opt-in form on our website to receive our company updates, we may collect your name, company name and email address.
- When you contact us offline, e.g. by telephone, email or post, we may collect your name, company name, company address and, contact details including telephone number and email address.
- When you visit or browse our website, we collect information about your website visit.
How we use your personal information
All or any of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- To establish and fulfil a contract with you, e.g. if you make a purchase from us or enter into an agreement to provide or receive services. This may include verifying your identity, communicating with you, providing customer services and arranging the delivery or other provision of products or services.
- Internal record keeping maintaining an up-to-date and relevant contact list;
- Transmission by email of our newsletter which provides up-to-date information on our new products and services;
Sharing personal data
We treat your personal data with the utmost respect and confidentiality but there may be times when we need to disclose or share certain aspects of that information to a third party such as:
- Professional advisors e.g. auditors and external legal and financial advisors.
- Our suppliers, business partners and sub-contractors.
- In the event of a change of business ownership and control to a third-party buyer, we may, as necessary, share your data with the buyer or transferee.
- Legal authorities if required to do so by law or to help prevent fraud.
We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any other third party.
How long will you keep my personal data?
We will hold your personal information on our systems only for as long as is necessary for delivery of our company updates, or until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
Where you are a customer, we will keep your information for the length of any contractual relationship you have with us and after that for a period of 24 months.
Where you are a prospective customer and you have expressly consented to us contacting you, we will only retain your data (a) until you unsubscribe from our communications; or, if you have not unsubscribed, (b) while you interact with us and our content; or (c) for 24 months from when you last interacted with us or our content.
In the case of any contact you may have with our customer services team, we will retain those details for as long as is necessary to resolve your query and for two weeks after the query is closed.
You can unsubscribe to our company updates clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of each company update email or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where is my data stored?
The personal data we collect from you will be stored on our secure server and/or on secure back-up files.
It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers, in which case the third country’s data protection laws will have been approved as adequate by the European Commission or other applicable safeguards are in place.
Your legal rights
Under the GDPR you have several rights in relation to your personal data which include:
- Right to access – you have the right to (i) request copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) request that we modify, update or delete such information.
- Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – you have the right to ask for your data to be altered if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – you have the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your data – you have the right to prevent us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, please contact us via this email address:
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website.
It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right by contacting us at email@example.com.
You also have the right, with some exceptions and qualifications, to ask us to provide a copy of any personal data we hold about you.
If you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you may be able to ask us to restrict how we use your personal data while your complaint is resolved. In some circumstances you can ask us to erase your personal data:
- By withdrawing your consent for us to use it;
- If it is no longer necessary for us to use your personal data;
- If you object to the use of your personal data and we don’t have a good reason to continue to use it; or
- If we haven’t handled your personal data in accordance with our obligations.
Econogard Services Limited has carefully chosen these cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current UK and EU cookie law.
Before the website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent, you are enabling Econogard Services Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of cookies; however certain features of the website may not function fully as intended.